List Your Cabins >>
Attractions & Things to Do in Clayton:
- Ocoee Whitewater Center - The Ocoee Whitewater Center (OWC) site was constructed for the purpose of holding the 1996 Olympic Canoe and Kayak Slalom competitions. This was the first time these events were held on a natural river and it was appropriate the Ocoee should be chosen as the site as it was already one of the most popular whitewater rivers in the world.
- Chattahoochee National Forest
- Amicalola Falls State Park
Kangaroo Conservation Center - dedicated to the preservation of kangaroo species thru captive breeding and public education. Currently exhibiting over 300 kangaroos of 9 species, our Center has successfully bred and cared for over a dozen different species of marsupials in the past 24 years.
North Georgia Premium Outlet Mall
Burt's Pumpkin Farm
- Mercier Orchards - Mercier Orchards is a a family owned and operated Apple Orchard nestled in the North Georgia Mountains of Blue Ridge, GA doing business for more than “60 years.” Mercier Orchards offers the best selection of Mercier Quality apples and products. Everything from their famous “Fried Apple Pies” to “Fresh Apple Cider,” "U-Pick Apples" and the best North Georgia Apples you can get!
North Georgia Railway - North Georgia Railway features a 4 hour, 26 mile round trip that winds along the beautiful Toccoa River in vintage climate controlled or open air railcars. The relaxing ride starts at the historic depot, built in 1905 in downtown Blue Ridge, then stops for a layover in the quaint sister towns of McCaysville, GA and Copperhill, TN where visitors have a two hour layover; plenty of time to eat lunch, shop for unique crafts and antiques, snack on ice cream, visit the Operating Model Railroad display or explore.
- Southern Tree Plantation - Located in the heart of the North Georgia Mountains in Union County, Southern Tree Plantation is an active plantation growing thousands of pumpkins and Christmas trees. The Plantation is loaded with fun activities and things to do during our Fall and Christmas seasons.